Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Caron
Dr. Troy Caron, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, PA, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and York, PA . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Caron is affiliated with Parkland Health & Hospital System, Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO and St John's Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Caron has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 8
I had a plateau fracture of fibia and tibia as well as fracture of humerus in Sept 2014. Dr Caron was my surgeon for two procedures on my leg. I found he was attentive and answered my questions. He saw me in Rehab before my second procedue to answer questions. Each office visit, I saw him as well PA My last visit was in Jan 2015 When he discharged me to Physical Therapy. My recovery was long but with a good surgeon and therapist I have made wonderful progress and walk even without a limp.
Dr. Caron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
St John's Regional Health Center
17 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Troy Caron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Troy Caron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.