3.4

Have you seen Dr. Troy L Creamean?

Doesn't waste time getting to the problem..

Dr. Creamean is all business when you're his patient. Direct & succinct, you are his only concern when in his treatment room. His staff is professional & courteous, however, bring a sweater...that waiting room is freezing! Luckily, you don't have to wait too long unless he's called to a surgery. They'll reschedule you right away. Gonna miss you, Dr. C. Ride that Harley!

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME

I am grateful it is over! My primary care physician made this appointment, as this Dr. was not my first choice. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned feeling "rushed" through the appointment. Dr. Creamean, although nice looking, needs to improve his "bedside manner". He made me feel as if I had "cancer" with the things he said, BEFORE he even did the endoscopy. In all fairness, he is being cautious in referral for more testing because of a chronic cough related to his Diagnosis of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (Silent Reflux). He showed concern because of a family history of esophageal cancer. The problem is that his staff did not return repeated phone calls requesting a prescription for the related cough. Finally they left a message to come in for an appointment, when I had JUST been there. After a week, his "REGULAR" Nurse hung up on me when I insisted I needed something for my cough. She came across as a "Bully", stating I was not listening. SHE was not listening, rather attempting to "blow me off" with canned responses. She told me to go get some Robitussin, when it is NOT a cough related to a "cold". Finally she told me DR. Creamean was off all week, however I had been calling the previous week. HE stated my throat was inflamed and KNEW I was there because of the cough symptom. I cannot get an IMMEDIATE TEST he ordered, because he referred me to a Doctor without his staff checking if my insurance was accepted. WHY can't I be provided available prescription cough medicine available for this condition? I called my Primary Care Physician, very distraught. I WILL NEVER return to this office. The front desk was helpful, but I would give HIS STAFF a zero if I could. Unbelievable!

Go with the best

Dr. creamean performed surgery on my sinus and for the first time in 30 years I was able to breath thru my nose. Wow this dr. produced all the results he said he would.I would highly recomend him you are getting the best in town.

Saved my life, literally.

no post op instructions..wanted to go on vacation..had to call office to set up appointment to have drain tub removed..one of his other associates had to work me in....and he did not know he was out of town!

Bad choice of doctor! Don't go to him!!

The doctor AND his staff were very unhelpful, just wanted to rush me out the door so he could collect money from the next patient!

Very nice

Had a super nice staff, a short wait time and helped me with two separate issues and did a great job on both. I've already made another appointment with Dr Troy and I can't wait. Definitely recommending to friends/family.

awesome

he was awesome. could not ask for anything better

Great Doctor

Very short wait time. Seemed very knowledgeable on my issue and diagnosed me from my symptoms and so far seems to have nailed it. Saw two previous doctors before seeing him and was by far most impressed with Doctor Creamean.

Great!

Very knowledgeable, not to long of a wait.

He is a real jerk~took my money...and left me with serious blood poision,,,was in the hospital for 12 days. Follow up visit he had left town with out taking out my stiches. also

Saved My Life

Dr. Creamean operated on me for #4 tumor in throat. Had to take vocal chords, lots of tissue, shorten esophagus, bilateral neck dissection. Then put me back together with about 4 solid hours of stiches around my neck. He "told me like it is" before this operation and I now breath through a "stoma" this is a hole in my neck/windpipe. I have been cancer free for 3 years. He would show up during my ICU early am and late pm and Sundays. He saved my life. He worked to save me with a tireless dedication. I really almost died, but I didn't. Ask your self whats really important in a surgeon. Living is important, not deposits.

Dr. Troy L Creamean is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Troy L Creamean Is this you?