Dr. Troy Dowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Dowers?

Where is Dr Troy Dowers

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed and respected Dr Dowers when I first met him at Fenton SSM. He left there and after only 2 visits with him at Imperial's Mercy Clinic, he left there. At this time, I don't know where he is and can get no info from Mercy. Anyone know where he went?

Great Doctor - Trying to find where he moved.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I found Dr. Dowers from a friend. I am so impressed with the wealth of information I received from him. He had moved to Mercy Health in Imperial, MO but now is no longer there. Staff hasn't been forth coming with where he has relocated. I hope to find him somewhere in Missouri! Great doctor.

He talks and Talks but does not listen

Posted on March 15th, 2016

If you want a r who loves to hear himself talk and read from journals he is your guy. He does not even listen or have no idea what he is doing. He even told me as a Patient that he only wants to see few patients and don't go spreading it around that he is a good DR. A good Dr looks into your health history and works with you. Not do things do make himself look better. Beware that is all I am going to say. If yo want are on important meds get ready for him to change everything and the send you to Specialist because he does not want to deal with you. So if you want a Ego Dr. Go for it!! He is just taking advantage of the medical system .. He even said I want to keep my pt status low. That was a RED FLAG ..

Satisfied Customer/PT

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Dowers likes to practice as he sees fit and spends a lot of time with me as I come in maybe 2x per year! I believe he is helping his patients by understanding them as an individual not just a population or diagnosis! This takes time and I am appreciative for all the time he has given me ! He is the only doctor @ St. Clare I see, and I will plan to follow him wherever he ends up, if that is in the state of MO.! Very blessed to know him! The staff here is rude, unprofessional, quick, apathetic, inefficient and generally uneducated!! I came to see him and Lendsy for their smiles and education, and I will not be returning to see any of the "left overs".

PATIENT for first time in 15 years !!!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

This doctor has, by far, the most wonderful demeanor ! Dr. Dowers is extremely knowledgeable about the most recent recommendations, and is not pushy, simply informs me of risks / benefit, and lets me decide what is right for me!! I am someone who has avoided doctors, mammograms, and pretty much anything regarding " maintenance" of my body. Dr. Dowers has changed my views in this department, as he feels as if I should value life, and take charge of preventing illnesses!! I agree, I matter , and he has changed my opinion of doctors from terrible to AMAZING!! (I think he is a salt-of-the earth kind of human being !!! :) I am overly satisfied !!!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Wonderful temperament!! Listens to the patient !! All staff is rude!!

GREAT DR.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Best Dr. I have ever had

GREAT DOC!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Most efficient doctor I have had experience with. One that listens, cares, speaks when necessary and is not a PUSHER! My wife sent me, since that first appointment, I have referred everyone I know! Words can't express my feelings for this doctor! He is well versed in his recommendations and takes plenty of time with the individual not the diagnosis.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Great family doctor! I would highly recommend. So glad I chose to move our family to Dr. Dowers

NEW PATIENT

Posted on January 13th, 2015

A lovely man with a truly- caring heart. Much wisdom was shared by this doctor. I was made to feel like he had "all the time in the world" to discuss me !!!! I have found my Primary care for life.

Patient

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr dowers has been our doc for 2 years!! He is always patient and kind....and always spot on with all information!! Great guy and even better MD. Girls who answer phones leave a little to be desired

PATIENT

Posted on August 5th, 2014

WARM AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. PROMPT ON TIME. WILL SEE AGAIN AND REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. SWEET SMILEY NURSE