Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy D Frazer DO
Dr. Troy D Frazer has 2 locations
1 Wahoo Ave
Groton, CT 06349
Dr. Troy D Frazer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Troy D Frazer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
Always there for me?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Troy D Frazer - Posted on January 28th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Troy D Frazer - Posted on August 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Troy D Frazer - Posted on February 5th, 2014
He is the best physician I have visited in Miami. He takes time to engage in conversation concerning your health, life, or random topics. He a jokester and I've always enjoyed my visit. However, the receptionists have poor work-quality. Although they are pleasant, they do not return phone calls, follow-up on referrals, etc. It seems they are his relatives and are working there so he could save money or give them experience... although that may not be the case, one star was deducted for the staff.
DR TROY FRAZER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Troy D Frazer - Posted on June 19th, 2012
As a foreigner, I am used to personal service and a caring medical professional which I found difficult to find in the USA. However, Dr Frazer exceeded my expectations in that, he is the most caring doctor I have found so far. He spends time talking to us, getting to know us, and takes a personal interest in us and our well being. I am perfectly satisfied.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Troy D Frazer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Troy D Frazer's office for more information.
739 NE 195th St Miami, FL : (305) 438-0258
1 Wahoo Ave Groton, CT 06349
Locations & Directions
Dr. Troy D Frazer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.