4.8

Always there for me?

I miss this doctor.

best Dr ever so kind

Great physician

He is the best physician I have visited in Miami. He takes time to engage in conversation concerning your health, life, or random topics. He a jokester and I've always enjoyed my visit. However, the receptionists have poor work-quality. Although they are pleasant, they do not return phone calls, follow-up on referrals, etc. It seems they are his relatives and are working there so he could save money or give them experience... although that may not be the case, one star was deducted for the staff.

DR TROY FRAZER

As a foreigner, I am used to personal service and a caring medical professional which I found difficult to find in the USA. However, Dr Frazer exceeded my expectations in that, he is the most caring doctor I have found so far. He spends time talking to us, getting to know us, and takes a personal interest in us and our well being. I am perfectly satisfied.

Dr. Troy D Frazer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.