- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy M Glembot MD
Dr. Troy M Glembot, MD is a doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA. Their specialties include General Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Troy M Glembot has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Troy M Glembot has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Dr. Troy M Glembot Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Troy M Glembot
Troy Glembot is the Medical Director for the Winchester Medical Center Bariatric Program in Winchester, VA. He is responsible for developing the strategic business plan for the Bariatric Program as well as development and implementation of all its clinical care pathways. The program was launched in the early 2006, and under his guidance the program has achieved several national awards. After just two full years of clinical operations, it was designated as a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. More recently, the program was chosen as a Blues Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery in July of 2010. Dr. Glembot graduated from Bridgewater College with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biology. He attained his medical training at Eastern Virginia Medical School, in Norfolk Virginia. He remained at Eastern Virginia Medical School for his residency and research fellowship in the Department of Surgery. In 2010, he completed a Master of Business Administration in Healthcare from The George Washington University in the District of Columbia. He recertified in Surgery in 2008 and serves on several hospital committees.