Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Troy M Gorman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Troy M Gorman has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Troy M Gorman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
It's interesting reading the great reviews because I did NOT have a great experience - I felt that he didn't care if I got better or not, and I felt like he was talking to me out of a medical text book. I'm switching to another orthopedic surgeon next week because I need someone who is going to help me get to the bottom of what's going on.
14 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Troy M Gorman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAvenue Specialty Clinics, 324 E 10th Ave Ste 100, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Troy M Gorman in this video.
Dr. Troy M Gorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.