Dr. Troy D Gust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy D Gust?

I highly recommend Dr. Gust. He removed a very large brain tumor (meningioma) from my husband. His bed side manor is amazing, he explained everything in a way we understood before and after surgery. He was never in a rush to leave and always answered all questions asked. He also has two amazing PA's that also have great bed side manors. This was a very complex surgery and he did an amazing job.

Excellent Care

Accurate and precise diagnosis, very matter of fact. Gave clear and easy to understand post op direction. Dr. Gust himself does not spend much time with patient. I think I met him for 5 to 10 minutes. Never saw again until morning of surgery and then day after surgery. Has 2 amazing PA's that have great follow up and are happy to answer and explain any questions that I had.

IGNORED

Dr. Gust ruined my back! I was told I needed a particular surgery but a different one was performed. I live in pain every day and no one there seems to care! The staff is rude and condescending. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR

He is a great Neurological Surgeon

Mr. Kuhns

My pre and post surgery for right front lobe tumor went very well. Dr. Gust explained everything very well before surgery and I felt great immediately ...

I am in much more pain than before surgery. after the first follow up, he doesn't want to see me anymore. go elsewhere.

Dr. Gust is one of the most compassionate, dedicated, knowledgeable and caring neurosurgeon I ever met. He is always willing to take extra time to teach nurses other doctors and most importantly take the time with the patients and there families so that they understand the depth of diagnosis procedure and care

Dr. Troy D Gust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.