- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Troy T Lam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Troy T Lam has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Troy T Lam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lam needs to sweeten up. I realize the rigors of being a doctor in a hospital can be quite taxing at times, but that's still NO excuse for being rude, arrogant and disrespectful to the patient (my father) too me, and too my other siblings who were brushed off and made fools out of by Dr. Lam's icy, arrogant disposition. El Camino Hospital is touted so highly of its caring, advanced and loving care. NOT! I'll give kudos to most of the nursing staff at El Camino, but Dr. Lam is a pill!
What was most memorable about this doctor was that my neurologist arranged for him to meet me at the hospital at a certain time, as this was an emergency admission , and he was not there, nor did he show up until that evening, several hours later! He also under-medicated me for an infection while I was in the hospital, which caused the infection to return later with a vengeance! Dr. Lam spent less than three minutes per day with me during five days of hospitalization, then sent a very large bill to my insurance company which they refused to pay ( he claimed to be one of their in-network providers, which he was not). Really, he contributed nothing to my hospital stay or my recovery, and I could have done better without him.
- New York Medical College
Dr. Troy T Lam accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & DirectionsEl Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus, 2500 Grant Rd, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Troy T Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.