Dr. Troy D Long Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Troy D Long?

Would like the truth and his office refuses

Woke up from in interventional procedure screaming that I could not move my leg. This de decided to dictate that I woke up and was transfered in good condition to post op, was promised a nurse would come to post op to check on me immmediately, nope...never saw a nurse just lied there shivering and unable to use my leg for about an hour! I was supposed to be admitted for twelve hours, this turned into 3 days, on day three a nurse came into my room and stated that they were going to give me an epidural steroid injection because they re-looked at my mri from a month ago and realized my L5 was lying on my nerve, is this notated anywhere in my records, nope are they willing to ammend the records, nope, can I talk to the nurse, nope, are they willing to talk to me about this, nope! You decide if this is what you want....inaccurate records and an office staff, including the manager who refuses to speak with you or get to the bottom of things!

Dr. Troy D Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.