Dr. Troy Lowell Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Troy Lowell?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

A rarity nowadays, a day that spend a time with you! Even talks to you on the phone. I have been using Dr Lowell since 2000 and he is my only choice for joint surgery.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I recommend you research him by asking other patients before going. This man, because I refuse to categorize him or respect him by calling him a doctor, never touched me outside of a hand shake, never asked me to bend, twist, reach, or any other assessment criteria to conclude his findings, but had the audacity to say I was ok. My injuries where extensive and his loyalties are not to the patients. He works for workers comp because if he didn't, he wouldn't have a practice due to malpractice. So, if workers comp sends you to him, you already know it won't be good.

Very pleased

Posted on April 26th, 2016

A very nice doctor and the staff was very sweet. It is the first doctor's office I have EVER been in where it was like a "family" atmosphere ! Have not yet had surgery by this Doctor, but will in the future !

Posted on January 4th, 2016

week 1 I experienced sharp pains after having a fusion L4-L5. When I told his PA about this I was told it was still early in my recovery. week 2 I still had sharp stabbing pain that was getting worse. I was given more medications and told it would be better with time. week 3 I was in so much pain I had to go to the ER several times and cried all the time I was told about this other women who complained and he did all this expensive test for nothing. Week 4 I was in so much pain the pain medication was increased again. The doctor told my husband I was a drama queen and a drug seeker. He finally ordered a myelogram which show that the screw was in the nerve. which was a second surgery. He never apoligied for his comment. I would never go to him again or recommend him to anyone. I still have pain every day worse then it was.

Bad reviews?? Not sure what others are talking about

Posted on December 15th, 2015

This was my second visit to Dr Lowell in 2 years - suffering with accurate pain each time, the office staff was exceptional and provided me an immediate appointment. Dr Lowell was professional, prompt and courteous. My wait time was less than 15 minutes. I am not a staff member but a patient. Having experienced another orthopedist in Ocala who's staff would not give me an appointment for 10 days, and did not even return phone messages, I found Dr Lowell's office to be a breath of fresh air !

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Negligent, fraud, treated me like less than a human. I would not recommended him to any one.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

five star all the way

Would not recommend

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Absolutely the worst physician I've ever went to. Agree with a previous post whoever posting positive experience is from his staff or he does it himself under different emails. He refused to review my MRI disk, doctors evaluations of me and his opinion of my medical diagnosis inaccurate. It was not based on objective medical evidence, tests or anything. I've never experienced this before. He appeared very shady.

Terrible experience

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Rushed through examination, misdiagnosed me, definately would not go back. Whoever writes a good review is from his staff or himself as he is the absolute worst doctor I ever experienced.

Thank you !

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Troy D. Lowell, thank you for the excellent care of my mother. Your kindness and promptness along with the emergency surgery that you preformed on my mother Ruth Grodi was amazing. You stayed late during the holiday time and worked into the evening to help her by preforming a fractured hip surgery. My family and I are truly grateful. You have restored my believe in the medical system with doctors.

Lowell you have been exposed...

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Injured workers, injured car accident victims beware of this quack. He consistantly lies and provides false medical opinions to benefit the insurance company that sent you there in the first place. Lowell is very well known by insurance attorneys throughout the state of Florida and who will use him often to help defend their cases by providing false medical opinions of you.

A VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I was never seen by Dr. Lowell, only his P.A. I was referred there because of a painful fractured collarbone and dislocated shoulder. The PA discussed my injury and said she was going to confer with the doctor, left the room, returned a few minutes later and advised I was an excellent candidate for surgery but need a little more healing time and to return in 2 weeks. Upon my return she said she didn't see any improvement and to come back in 4 weeks so I asked her what about the surgery she mentioned on the previous visit. Her firm response was that there wasn't going to be any surgery and that my shoulder would always slope downward and the protruding collar bone would always stick out and their only concern was for functionality. I felt betrayed. I told her my bra strap falls down numerous times a day so she advised I tie my bra straps together behind my back with a shoelace. At that point I knew I was never going to return because it was clear to me I wasn't going to get any real help. Later on I learned the billing to my health ins. was for treatment of my fractured clavicle and for medical care on the first office visit including X-rays totalling $607. I don't understand how this visit could be defined as treatment and medical care when there was nothing more than verbal conversation. Medicare paid $436 for that first office visit.