Dr. Troy P Noonan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy P Noonan?

The Best of the Best

He takes his time, keeps it professional, caring and most important he knows what he’s talking about!

Financially Motivated

I implore you! Do not go to Dr. Noonan. My 19 year old college daughter had visited Noonan last year for some light anxiety. He gave her medication. She recently moved into an off-campus apartment and requested a letter from Noonan so she can have a cat for emotional support. He requested she come into the office. I later found out he charged her $275 for the visit. To make matters worse, the apartment complex needed another form and he charged another $50 to fill out the form. I called and talked to the office manager Christine. She states the $275 is for an evaluation. My daughter spent less than 10 minutes with him; she was not evaluated. He gave her the letter she needed. The office manager did not want to discuss. She hung up on me. I’ve never had a medical professional hang up on me. I called back and told her I expected a call from Noonan himself. The fees he charges for this simple service is unethical and immoral. There are a lot of good psychologists that got into this business to better the lives of people. Noonan may have started his career in to help others, but it’s clear his motivations have changed.

Best doctor ever

Two of my four children saw Dr. Noonan. AMAZING doctor! We are moving to Michigan and I wish more than anything he could move with us. Very caring. Does everything he can do to help your child.

Dr. that works with you to get you the best help

Wonderful doctor who is very well informed and will do everything it takes to increase your quality of life.

Dr. Noonan is absolutely amazing! He is such a great advocate for children.

follows up after visit as needed. He has said each visit if there is any mental health trouble, do not hesitate to call him.

Dr. Troy Noonan

Dr Noonan is an outstanding physician. I highly recommend him but I am not sure he is accepting new patients because of the great practice he has.

most caring and brilliant MD Ive ever had

Best Doctor i've ever seen

Dr. noonan is juat plain awesome. He's repectful, couteous, i never have to wait long. Most important he listens and makes you feel at ease. He works long hours, just to make sure his patients are taken care of. I wish more doctors were like him. If you need help, see him now!

I can definitely understand why he was awarded the compassionate doctor award. Im 23 now and its been nearly 10 years since I was in his office and I remember how after many doctors he finally helped my frustrated mother find the medication to get my symptoms under control and give me much needed relief from the awful depression anxiety and overall emotional instability. He even acted as a counsellor many times and just took the time to listen and give realistic advice even when me as a rebellious teen didn't like the obvious truth. He knows exactly what he's doing. Just give him a little bit of trial and error time and chances are that you won't regret it.

exceptionally intutitive

After seeing 2 other Psych. in the area who were terrible and incompetent.... We were referred to Dr. Noonan and he is by far the best,most caring and knowledgeable doctor in his field. He has diagnosed and helped my teenager so much and helped turn her life around! Thank you Dr. Noonan for being there for us !