Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Troy M Reyna has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Abdominal Cancer
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thoracic Diseases
- Wilms Tumor
Showing 5 of 6
My grandson was taken to Sunrise Hospital for an upper GI since he was throwing up constantly. Dr. Reyna immediately scheduled surgery for him. Dr. Reyna took the time to explain all the details to all of us. He was caring and very thoughtful and I would recommend this Dr. to anyone. If you have a sick child do not hesitate to take the child to Dr. Reyna. His bedside manners are top notch.
We were referred to Dr. Reyna by our OBGYN after our unborn child had been diagnosed with a Diaphragmatic Hernia. The staff was great at getting us in as soon as possible to have a consultation with the doctor. After our baby was born Dr. Reyna saw our baby in the hospital every single day that she was there. Including weekends and holidays. We have even called him after hours and he has called us back. If your child needs surgery no matter what it is. Dr. Reyna is the one you want to operate on your child. Dr. Reyna is great with the kids as well as the parents he is patient, understanding and empathetic as well as sympathetic to what you are going through. I have nothing but great things to say about him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Troy M Reyna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Regional Medical Center, 11109 Parkview Plaza Dr, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Troy M Reyna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.