Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Troy C Rock has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My first time as a emergency patient at The New St E. I live in Owenton and on feeling like I could be having a stroke, called to see if they except a person walking in. The answer was sure give your name and we will be expecting you. I never waited not only were the nurses outstanding in my case, But Dr Troy Rock made me feel as though I was the only patient and I was going to be fine.by the time which was less then two hrs. I knew what was wrong (pneumonia), was given medication till I got the prescription fill next day, "it was late at night". But I left with the feeling of there are some great Doctors, and Nurse on Staff at this location. I hope I never need the emergency again. But if I did Dr.Rock, and the Staff at Owenton, Ky. Are the ones I want. Thank you to Amy, Laura, and all the rest!
This Doctor treated me disrespectfulHe belittled me and patronized me for using the ER in an Emergency situation.He used the line " SAme OH, Same oh, just because it was my 4th time there this year!Guess what I didn't ask to have only a 9th of a pancreas, but I do therefore I have to come to the ER< Not because I want to. I have seen this Doctor twice this year at the ER, and I only Pray that I never have to have a DR Belittle me and put me down the way this Doctor did! I deserve respect and I don't come to the ER for prescriptions and narcotics as he put it. I came there because I was in Severe pain!
Dr. Rock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Troy C Rock accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Troy C Rock in this video.
Dr. Troy C Rock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berea, KY.