Dr. Troy Scheidt Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Troy Scheidt?

A visit to the doctor can be a frightening experience!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

"As a patient, if I go to a doctor who says, 'I know what to do, this is the only way to do it, and you should just listen to me,' I'll be out the door in 30 seconds. I want someone who takes a considered and open-minded approach, not someone who is dogmatic and overconfident,"

Rude

Posted on May 13th, 2015

This dr really thinks he knows a lot and I don't feel like he knows that much when he can't even answer my questions. I would ask him a question and he would just look at me with this blank stare. Obviously he is so cocky that he is too good to answer his patients questions. Not compassionate towards his profession or patients. I waited for at least an hour. Hopefully people don't sit there and take his crap.. Move on and find someone worth spending your money on.

Rude Doctor? Yep

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I was recommended to Scheidt by my primary care provider. The office was fine, the staff nice, the wait was great. BUT Scheidt was very rude, I came because of my tonsils, and it ended with him essentially calling me fat, and that taking my tonsils out would have no effect because I was fat, though I've always snored, even when I was twig thin. I know I am overweight (not morbidly) but instead of snide comments about my weight and just walking out after I start crying, how about looking at options to treat the problem and not just saying "lose weight". Very rude and demeaning, I will never return to such a rude, person.

patient

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Scheidt is an amazing doctor. He not only is my doctor, but also has taken tonsils out of one of my children. He has a great office and always takes time to answer all of my questions!

Horrible Experience-will not be going back.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. Scheidt was very rude during our appointment and did not answer any of my questions. He is an arrogant doctor and treats the patient as if they are "stupid." This doctor did not care about my symptoms at all. The wait time was over

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Successful surgery. Excellent demeanor with my father. Competent and approachable.

Posted on November 21st, 2017