Dr. Troy L Sibson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy L Sibson?

Trusted Doctor

Dr. Sibson delivered my second baby boy in 2005. My baby had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times when he came out. Dr. Sibson had everything under control and didn't miss a beat! I had no clue what was going on due to his calmness and wonderful bed side manner. I have a healthy baby boy thanks to him! I was sad when the Howell office closed, but knew Dr. Sibson had moved to Hartland. I am heading there to see him soon because I trust his knowledge and care.

Exceptional patient care!!

I came to Dr. Sibson for a second opinion on a problem I have been experiencing, Dr. Sibson understood my concerns and ordered tests and went over the appropriate options that were right for me. He is very personable with his patients, called me personally to go over results and told me when I was ready to call and schedule. I wish I would've known about Dr. Sibson when I had my 4 kids! His staff and himself are just amazing! I will be telling everyone about his office!

Best doctor ever!!

The best on doctor ever! I always tell him he needs to be a peds and family dr with how great he is to work with. Just had a baby and couldn't have asked for someone better to deliver my baby!!

Dr. Sibson is an awesome ob and his staff is great! They all make an excellent team. I would definitely recommend him.

Wonderful, wonderful Dr!!!

I was worried about having to find a new OB after the birthing center in Howell closed. I was 32 weeks pregnant. Dr Sibson took my husband and I on, answered all our questions and was beyond patient and kind. The office staff was amazing, they were always lovely to interact with. Out of the three OBs I have had, Dr. Sibson was the best, hands down. If you're looking for a knowledgeable, good, hands on doctor who really listens to you, this is the man you want to go see.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We were all caught off-guard when the center in Howell closed and as individuals we had some tough decisions to make. I appreciate you following me and having faith in me. We try to make your experience with us the best possible.

Dr. Sibson's in Hartland

I was so excited to see that Dr. Sibson had a new office in Hartland...11166 Highland RdHartland, MI 48353(810) 632-0092His new staff is super nice...I'm so glad that he is closer to my house

Awesome Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Sibson for some time now. He is an excellent OG-gyn. He delivered my twin girls 6 yrs ago this December, and Tuesday I will be having surgery done by him. I feel very confident that this procedure will be without incident. I have faith in him, but he is bc of God, who is the ultimate Doctor and Physician.