Dr. Troy Simon Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Troy Simon?

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr Simon was the on call Doctor the night my 4 year old stuck a green bead up her nose. I called to see if I needed to take her to the ER or if it would wait and be taken out in the office the next day. He had me meet him at his office to take that night. He was so nice and even got my daught who is incredible shy to talk to him. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I like him so much, I think we are going to switch ENT's!!

Posted on August 13th, 2015