Dr. Troy Woodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Woodman?

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I had a surgery for an eyelid biopsy by Dr. Woodman. He was very knowledgeable about medical condition I have, not to mention he is extremely skilled surgeon. His precise skill made my eyelid healing much better than I expected. He called me the same night I had surgery to make sure I was doing ok. He is very patient and caring surgeon. His passion for plastic surgery is exceptional. I could not ask for a better doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Woodman to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.

Pediatric surgery

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr Woodman did my son's eyelid surgery to help with ptosis. The surgery was great, recovery was perfect and results are next to perfect. My son is only 6 months old, so he was on the early side of surgery requirements. I would highly recommend Dr Woodman again and again!

Highly recommend!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

I did extensive research before selecting Dr. Woodman. He came highly recommended and when reading his credetials and reviews, I had a personal interview with him. After interviewing 4 Drs. I easily selected Dr. Woodman. His bedside manner and follow up kept me at ease with the whole process. The staff was very friendly and supportive. The work I had done was quite impressive. I have a whole new confidence! Thank you Dr. Woodman

Thank you for the fresh face!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

My entire experience with Dr. Woodman and his staff has been fabulous. My consultation was very impressive, in that he took so much time listening to my concerns, and answering every question without making me feel self-conscious. I would recommend this practice highly.

Eye Surgery

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I had eye surgery by him when I was 12 to remove a lump in my eye that doctors avoided and which he found it was cancer. I had two surgeries by him to remove it twice and you can't see my scar at all next to my eye, even up close. Every surgeon who has seen my scar say that its one of the best jobs they've ever seen. I've been to several dozen doctors for check ups and they all have made the same comment. Highly Recommended.

Posted on November 6th, 2017