Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trudell A Doctor
Dr. Trudell A Doctor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Doctor is affiliated with Fair Oaks Pavilion and Delray Medical Center. Dr. Doctor has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Trudell A Doctor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Trudell A Doctor has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Trudell A Doctor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 51
The worst experience ever not so much the doctor however the office at Personal Care Physicians is completely disorganized and they don't call back in a timely manner with important information such as lab results and referrals to a specialist (it took them over 3 days to call me back). Her medical assistant never returned my messages and this happened on more than on one occasion and because of this I even had to reschedule my surgery and wasted time I had to take off work and I was also not able to keep a follow up appt as they never called me back with the information that I needed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Doctor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Health Care Medical Group, 7730 Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 3, Boynton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Trudell A Doctor in this video.
Dr. Trudell A Doctor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.