Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trudy R Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Showing 2 of 2
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Trudy R Hall - Posted on November 4th, 2014
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Jfk Medical Center
Dr. Trudy R Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestside Medical Group, 2600 Liberty Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Trudy R Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.