Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Truett A Hull has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My friends and the online reviews said that Dr. Hull had a lousy bedside manner. Even my own doctor said, "He's a good doctor, but kind of an a--hole." So, when he was assigned as my daughter's pediatrician after she was born, I was eager to find another doctor after our first appointment was over. However, I found his bedside manner to be perfectly fine. He was polite, succinct, and smiling. The waiting time was twenty minutes, which was not at all unreasonable. I arrive at my appointments twenty minutes early, so I guess it was a "forty minute" wait time if you look at it that way. In any event, I can see how he can come off as an a--hole. When, after our daughter was born, my husband and I refused the "mandatory" eye ointment because of my own allergies, he said we had better be sure that neither one of us was engaged in extra-marital relations or our daughter might go blind. Meh. We thought it was funny, but in this Bible-thumping town, I'm sure it could rub you the wrong way! My only problem so far has been ease of appointments. The office opens at 7:30am on Mondays, and I have called about ten times so far, and keep getting a busy signal. Other than that, though, he's a good doctor for us. The staff is courteous, you're seen pretty promptly, and you get a little postcard to remind you to schedule your next appointment.
My teenager begs me to find her another dr. She just does not like him.I took my youngest to him once. She sees a specialist out of town. He was not helpfull or caring at all when I was having trouble getting test run locally. Our insurance had assigned him as our PCP and I had to go through him to get it done. I switched PCP the next day.Two or more hour wait at this office is normal.
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. Truett A Hull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatrics Of Brownwood, 2500 Crockett Dr, Brownwood, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Truett A Hull in this video.
Dr. Truett A Hull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownwood, TX.