Have you seen Dr. Truman P Hawes Jr?

Fantastic Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Hawes for 20 years. I have recommended him to friends and family and he was recommended to me. He delivered all 4 of my children in addition to being a long time physician for me. He is fabulous at his job, an obviously caring man, and good person. Highly recommend.

Caring Medical Doctor

Dr. Hawes has been my gyn. doc for over 45 years, he takes the time to talk to you and listens to what you have to say. Very caring. I will miss him when he eventually retires.

He is not retired!

Had an appointment with him this week and have another scheduled next month with him. He's a great doctor! Been seeing him for 26 years! Delivered both of my children and has taken great care of all of my medical needs. Think it's totally irresponsible and possibly slanderous of you to have a "retirement alert" on his name.

Dr. Hawes is not retired.

Dr. Truman P Hawes Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.