Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Truman L Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Truman L Perry has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Truman L Perry has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Truman L Perry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I was recently dismissed from his practice due to a stupid problem because I have chronic pain back pain and fybromyalgia. In 15 years of my own experience with Dr. Perry, he has never once tried to help me in my health and just shoved one diagnosis after another at me, along with medicines that have damaged my heart and liver. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Perry has been my family doctor for 9 years. I am now 62 years old and with age comes more health problems. Dr. Perry knows my health in detail and sincerely cares about me and my health. Like so many doctors, he is not ashamed or threatened to refer me to a specialist when there is a concern about any specific condition. Medical practice is not about money to Dr. Perry but is about providing the best health care and saving lives.
i need to make an appointment for physical
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Truman L Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBarton Watts & Perry Mds, 121 Bishop St Ste 202, Corbin, KY
Dr. Truman L Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corbin, KY.