Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Truman M Sasaki
Dr. Truman M Sasaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, OR, with another office in Astoria, OR. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Sasaki is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center, Providence Seaside Hospital and Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Truman M Sasaki has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Colonic Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Breast Diseases
- Vascular Disease
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I would highly recommend Dr. Sasaki to anyone needing a good surgeon. He is very professional and extremely thorough. I have had two very serious experiences that needed surgery and both times, Dr. Sasaki cared enough about me that he came into my hospital room late after hours to let me know that my cancer had not spread, and again, called me on a weekend after having a CT scan to tell me it was negative even though he knew I was seeing another specialty surgeon for results. Not many Dr.s are that compassionate and have that kind of followup. Although he is a man of few words he more than makes up for it with his skills and followup. I am not looking for a friend, I want a Dr. that cares!!
Dr. Sasaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Truman M Sasaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Truman M Sasaki in this video.
Dr. Truman M Sasaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, OR.