Dr. Trung Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trung Tran?

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I have recommended him to friends and family aalike.

Posted on August 15th, 2014

office is very disorganized. staff not friendly!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Best pediatrician around. Cares about his patients.

Money not medicine

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Although Dr. Tran has been my child's physician since his birth I have rarely been able to secure an appt with him when there was a medical problem. The scheduling staff and office staff are short, condesending, and rude. RN-PNP are quick with diagnosis and do not spend enough time examining a child's history, but they are usually the only staff you can get to see in the office in case of sudden illness and they usually end up telling you that you need to make a follow-up with a doctor in a couple of days (I guess because they are either going to get it wrong and/or the office needs the extra appointment money). When a parent rarely brings a child in to see a doctor because they know their child and know the difference between something that is really wrong and something that can be treated at home with bed rest a staff member should take the situation a bit more serious. I had to insist on certain tests being run and checked, yet the only thing the RN-PNP was concerned with was a pre-existing condition that had not presented itself in 5 years in my child and writing scripts for that condition. I told her that a lot of students were out sick from my child's small school, but she did not ask any questions about their symptoms and ONLY focused on one aspect of my child's illness. After my child's fever continued for 4 more days I was told there weren't appts available for a follow-up with the DR---I WILL NOT SEE A RN-PNP AGAIN, I have called the hotline 2x as my child's temperature continued to rise during the week. A Doctor is responsible for ALL employees that interact, respond to, and diagnose their patients. We are finding a new doctor with a more competent staff.

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Good in that he gives accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment plans for the most part.Prone to give curt one word answers to patient queries.Moody, unapproachable and aloof at times, pleasant and friendly otherwise.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

We're blessed that he is our pediatrician. Bright and thorough.

Very happy with him

Posted on August 29th, 2011

My sister-in-law recommended him and we are so grateful. Dr. Tran is very knowledgeable, friendly and doesn't rush us out of the room. Our wait is always very brief and his facility is clean. His staff is also friendly and professional. We really have no complaints about his practice.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

We have a 12 & 7 year olds & have been with clinical pediatrics since 2000. All the Doctors & nurses are excellent, specially Dr. Tran. He makes the patients feel very comfortable & his diagnosis is accurate. He spends time with his patients & answers all your questions. I would highly recommend him.

Grateful family

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. Tran has taken care of my family for 14 years. He was there when my child took a spill and suffered a cut requiring stitches. He was so good with my child and alleviated his anxieties as well as my own. If you want a great doc for your loved ones, get them to Dr. Tran!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017