Dr. Truong-Sinh Leduc Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Truong-Sinh Leduc?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Despite the long wait, (like many doctors, Dr. Leduc sees patients in the hospital as well, and sometimes he can run late due to emergencies)I was very pleased once I was in the exam room with the doctor. He was polite, professional, knowledgeable and seemed genuinely concerned about my health problem. I also realized that another reason Dr. Leduc sometimes runs late is probably due to the fact that he is willing to spend extra time with his patients; making sure they understand their condition, treatment, procedure options, etc. He was happy to answer all of my questions, and I felt that my visit with him went very well. Overall, yes, the front office staff can be "rude" at times,and the office is usually very busy, but the doctor, back office nurses, and staff make up for that by being so friendly and attentive. I would go back to Dr. Leduc in the future when I need him again for my stomach issues. I just know now to bring a good book to read just in case there's a long wait- that's why we're called "patients" in the first place!

Posted on June 25th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Leduc was not as bad as some others have said in their reviews. I came in for abdominal pain and he suspected gastritis, but wanted to perform an endoscopy to confirm the diagnoses. True, his staff is incompetent - they did not give the authorization from my health insurance to Dr. Leduc, which delayed the procedure for several months. I had to call my health insurance so that they could fax it to them a second time. But once that was taken care of, Dr. Leduc performed by endoscopy and did confirm I had gastritis along with a hiatal hernia. A few weeks later he scheduled for me to come in to go over my treatment plan. He answered all of my questions and in my opinion he's a decent doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2011

This doctor office will make you drive down to his office to make an appointment. I had to get off work early and drive 20 miles to make an appointment. On the prior day of the appointment he never called to remind me. Not a big deal mind you. BUT the biggest problem is his office got the nerve to cancelled my appointment since my MSI authorization indicated modified instead of approved. All this paperwork and problem could have been resolved if they did they homework when I firt brought in my authorization paper on the day of making appointment. Two days of lost work due to their ineptness. They have no respect for my time.

unprofessional

Posted on August 20th, 2010

The staff was definitely rude and the doctor was not very professional at all. Expect to wait a long time and kids yelling and screaming, apparently he shares the office with is wife, who is a peds doctor. Whenever I asked a question, he was very defensive in answering my questions, as if I was challenging his diagnosis. I'm a PPO patient and will never go to him again. DO NOT go to this doctor.

Very bad doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2009

Dr. Truong Sinh Leduc is a very "commercial" doctor who is a good performance on Vietnamese TV only but is a very bad and irresponsible doctor. His staffs are very rude and unprofessional. They treat patients like trash especially HMO and Medical patients. His office is a mess and very unorganized. I highly not recommend this heartless doctor to anyone.Johnny

Posted on September 29th, 2017