Dr. Truong Huynh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Truong Huynh?

Great doctor!

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I normally see a more senior doctor in the practice, but after a hospital stay I needed an immediate appointment and I met with Dr. Huynh. He is not the most effusive guy, but he's thoughtful, thorough, and patient--appointments never feel rushed. My husband is not easily impressed with doctors, but we both felts Dr. Huynh was very good so we now have him as our primary care physician.

DR. Huynh

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I had been seeing another doctor in this practice and expressing concern about a spot on my back. He told me multiples times it was eczema. 1 exam by Dr. Huynh and HE said he didnt like the look of the spot on my back. It was basil cell carcinoma. I switched primaries to Dr. Huynh. It is a bit of a struggle getting through his heavy accent but it is worth it. He is excellent.

Posted on December 6th, 2016