Dr. Trupti V Amin-Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trupti V Amin-Chapman?

If you want your child on meds she's your doc!

She always rushes through visits. Sometimes doesn't even test before prescribing unnecessary antibiotics. She never has answers to anything. Can't help with preventative care as "she is here to treat symptoms." If you push for answers she will get annoyed and recommend another doctor. I took that advice and now our children aren't in her office, germ infested, every other week.

Great Dr

My daughter has been seeing Dr Amin since she was 2 months old and she is now almost 12. She and her staff are wonderful. She takes the time to listen and is very kind with my daughter. Never had to wait more then 10 min and also always able to get into after hours clinic. Our ins changed this yr and we are so sad she is not on this new plan. We may just pay out of pocket to stay with her.

I have been using her since she first started wit the practice. We were one of her first patients when my then 1yo had pneumonia. My kids like to say Dr. Amin isn't really MEAN.

The Greatest!

She is such a great doctor because she is really smart AND great with my kids. My little guys are 1 and 4, and just love her. She has a way of talking to them like she is a friend, not scary at all.

Been to lots of Peds...She's the Best!

I have 2 yr. old twins and a 1 yr. old baby. I've been through 5 Pediatricians and was over it, until I found Dr. Amin. She's AMAZING!! Was a patient of Werther and Jacobs and EV. Previous to that another clinic. She's the first one to make my baby boy, the 2 yr. old laugh and feel comfortable. She's fabulous. He's no longer afraid of the Dr. She also has no wait time and is efficient! She called in my script for me. The others never did and I'm a busy mom so the fact that she saved me time means a lot to me. I'm really happy to have found her.

My family has been using her since she started in the old office. she is amazing!

she is awesome!

one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever come into contact with

Dr. Trupti V Amin-Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.