Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trupti S Mehta has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 2 of 2
I am a 64 year old, disabled African American, female who had the misfortune to be in a Car accident and at the mercy of Kaiser Hospital in Hayward. A woman named Doctor Mehta was over my care when I was at the ER there. She was rude and condescending to me and did not listen to my concerns. She made negative comments to the staff about personal information I gave her. When I was wheeled out by them they were making nasty comments using information i gave her. She left me on a gurney all night after I was told that I was admitted to the Hospital. The next morning my back and neck were hurting and she tried to bully me into getting on a treadmill. They took me upstairs to a room for about three hours and then a little after 6:00 pm told me I was being released and to call someone to pick me up. This is the worst treatment I have ever received at the hands of a Dr. and a hospital. Shame on Kaiser Hospital for hiring this woman who does not care about patients.
30 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Trupti S Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Leandro Medical Center, 2500 Merced St, San Leandro, CA
Dr. Trupti S Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Leandro, CA.