Dr. Trystan Crook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trystan Crook?

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Crook. He genuinely cares about the patient. He takes the time to listen to you and answers questions in a way that can be understood. I'm very glad that I found this practice and highly recommend it.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Crook is one doctor that I actually like to go see and I hate doctors! He puts you at ease and listens and what I appreciate most he takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your body. I have recommended that 2 of my friends go and see him and make him their doctor which they have because they have found what I have found and that is one very genuine doctor that wants to help his patients.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr. Crook is an excellent Doctor. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to listen and then asks pertinent questions before making a diagnosis. I'm really glad that he's my primary Doctor.

Dr. Crook is excellent

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I feel very comfortable going to see Dr. Crook. He is very personable, and friendly. He always takes time to answer questions and never runs out the door like most doctors. I also like that he takes everything serious and doesn't just tell you to call back in a few days if you don't feel better. He always strives to make you better as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Posted on January 15th, 2016