Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tshiswaka B Kayembe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tshiswaka B Kayembe has the following 15 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Shortness of Breath
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Tshiswaka B Kayembe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kayembe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tshiswaka B Kayembe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTshiswaka B Kayembe, 11520 Saint Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO
Dr. Tshiswaka B Kayembe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.