Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan MD
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in San Bernardino, CA and Moreno Valley, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Arutyunyan is affiliated with Loma Linda University Community Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan has 6 locations
11441 Heacock St
Moreno Valley, CA 92557
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arutyunyan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
7 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan's office for more information.
1540 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 936-4185
2195 Club Center Dr San Bernardino, CA : (909) 651-1810
11441 Heacock St Moreno Valley, CA 92557
1455 E 3rd St San Bernardino, CA : (909) 382-7100
7223 Church St Highland, CA : (909) 425-3939
245 Terracina Blvd Redlands, CA : (909) 307-0964
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tsovinar Arutyunyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.