Dr. Tsung Hsu Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tsung Hsu?

Rude & Unprofessional

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I saw this person about a year ago. I waited for an appointment with Dr. Hsu for about 2 months. I still am in constant pain from sciatica amd lower back pain. He read my MRI and said that there was nothing wrong with my back, except for some arthritis. He told me that if I lost a huge amount of weight that my back problems would all go away. I remember thinking, "Oh wow, I didn't know that I was overweight, I'm so glad I came here"!! Well, I've lost 80 lbs since then, and guess what, I am worst than before!!! I would NEVER recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He had as much professional bedside manner as a hammer!!!

Seek someone else

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Hsu read my MRI and had and his mind made up that there was nothing wrong before the examination. He said there is nothing wrong with your back. If it hurts when you lift then don't lift. He had no empathy or caring about my well being. If an MRI reads good he has no answers for pain. I have no idea why this is a pain management center. I found relief for my back and sciatic pain through acupuncture.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I never met a doctor who made you feel worse then before you saw him. He told me I will always have pain and there is nothing he can help me with. WHAT is a pain manage doc for??

Ex patient

Posted on July 14th, 2014

This guy is a fool with needles I would suggest that no one in there right mind go to him for treatment .he should be banned from pain treatment period ..

Posted on April 17th, 2014

He is very far from being a pain specialist. He is a clown with a license. Makes fun about people when there backs are turned just like a coward when things don't go his way.

Helped me avoid surgery at this time.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Hsu has been great for me this past year. I could hardly move when I first saw him. This summer I had my golf swing back shooting scores in the 70s. He has took time to completely explain and help educate me on the problem I have with the options that I could explore. At this point I just want to avoid back surgery as long as I can and he has really helped with the goal.

Posted on August 7th, 2010

Worst pain doctor I have ever seen. If he spent as much time judging his patients as he did helping them, maybe he'd be somewhat decent.

Posted on March 10th, 2016