Dr. Tu H Hong Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tu H Hong?

Retired

If U value a fancy waiting room, go somewhere else. If U value your life, make sure to see Dr Hong!

Very rude wife. Need more compassionate office staff.

I have been seeing the doctor for over ten years. Excellent doctor. My prostate operation 2 years ago was a success and I am doing great now.

horrible staff

I requested Dr hong for my mom but never would have thought that it would be this bad. I work with doctors and patients everyday and would never be so uncompassionate or careless about my job or patients receptionist is rude and office manager (Dr Hong's wife) is uncompassionate and not understanding or willing to admit that they made mistakes I'm really disappointed and would not recommend this doctor sorry but staff makes a difference I would not refer Anyone to this office.

My brother and my husband had very good experiences with Dr. Hong. He removed a kidney stone the size of a two carrot diamond from my brother, and he had the best of care throughout his illness. I think there may be some cultural issues going on that we in Visalia are not used to. I have seen some very bad doctors here, and they didn't keep me waiting, and had a very nice bedside manner, but they make their patients sick. I'm willing to take some bad with the good.

un happy patient

After waiting one hour and 20 minutes just to get to the room and then the doctor coming in and spending less then 5 minutes with me to tell me i did not have a kidney stone i was very upset! i told doctor how i felt and he said i could get a second opinion! i left the office and will never go back or suggest to any friends or relatives to go there.

NOT A HAPPY PATIENT

I VERY MUCH AGREE WITH THE FIRST COMMENT I TO HAD A PROCEDURE DONE IN WHICH THEY DID PUT A CAMERA INSIDE MY BLADDER. WHEN THE DOCTOR ENTERED THE ROOM HE WAS VERY UPSET YELLING AT HIS ASSISTANT OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT DONE RIGHT. HE DIDNT EVEN AKNOWLEDGE ME AND IT MADE ME FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE, I JUST WANTED TO GET OUT OF THERE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE OR HAVE ANYONE I KNOW GO THERE!

Find a different Doctor

The front office sets the tone for ANY medical visit and this being my first with him and last, I can say find another doctor. After spending 2 minutes with the front desk and 2 minutes on the phone with him, I was NOT a happy camper. I called cnx'ed my appointment and switched.

It has been 2 weeks since our visit. We still have not been contacted by office to notify results of lab work or for the scheduling of the CT Scan.