Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook DO
Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Du Bois, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Stainbrook is affiliated with Penn Highlands Clearfield Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook has the following 8 expertise
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stainbrook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
Locations & DirectionsTUESDAE STAINBROOK DO, 135 Midway Dr, Du Bois, PA
Dr. Tuesdae R Stainbrook is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.