Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tulio E Gomez
Tulio E Gomez is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 27
There is not enough great things that I can say about Dr Gomez and his staff. They are professional, courteous, service with a smile, and they treat us patients like family. Dr Gomez is very informative about development milestones and latest health updates. Calls are returned with urgency after hours. Your time spent in the office is personal and valued. Even my mother who came from out of state to be with us for a week speaks highly of this staff. I could go on and on but you would have to see for yourself. I would highly recommend Dr Gomez to any family who is considering a pediatrician. Thank you Dr Gomez and staff for the meaningful service you provide. Brown family
The very bad ratings above are to be understood as follows: Dr. Gomez's handwritten office notes are illegible. Complaints have been ignored by Dr. Gomez. He has refused to transcribe his notes. As a result, other referral physicians are unable to read his notes. When patients have begged him to provide assistance in this matter, he has refused. This has caused great jeopardy in follow-up medical care. Unfortunately, there are no disciplinary measures in the State of New York to compel him to comply. I shudder to think of the potential for serious medical errors as a result of illegible notes. This should not be tolerated.
Tulio E Gomez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8413 13th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Tulio E Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.