Dr. Tung N Lai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tung N Lai?

Best Dr there is!

Dr. Tung Lai is the best there is. He's very caring and gives you the help you need. I've been with him for 6 years and have never been disappointed. With diagnoses , he's very accurate and the treatment plans are very good. A great Dr knows how to choose staff. The staff is awesome. Very caring and loving. They actually listen to you and try to help you at their very best. My favorite is Rose. She sure is a busy bee but she is quick with a reply and will go out of her way to make sure you are satisfied. I recommend this Dr and office to everyone!

DR. LAI'S BEDSIDE MANOR IS HORRIBLE. IT'S AS IF HE DOES NOT CARE TO LISTEN TO QUESTIONS , AND/OR CONCERNS.

Love him!

Dr Lai is my kind of doctor. No nonsense, caring and accurate. I don't care for a whole lot of doctors, but Dr Lai is the best I have ever seen.

great DR

Has always been there when i needed him and cares and pays attention.

From your Sharp patient

The you for all your expertise and helping me get though my extreme health problem. Im glad I took your advise and went to the best hospital in San Diego so you can overlook my progress. I will defintely refer you to anyone.

Dr. Tung N Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.