The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Very peculiar diagnosis. My usual dermatologist was not available so I agreed to see her. Bad decision. Off the bat, once she found out who my previous dermatoligist was I could tell there was some type of rivalry there! She went as far to suggest for me to use retinA!!! On my skin!!!! Omg I would have suffered if I did that and I was sooooo surprised. I refused and asked her to simply refill my usual prescription my normal doctor prescribes. If it's not broken why change it? She was annoyed with me but complied. I will never ever see this person again.
10 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Erlanger Medical Center
Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.