Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tunisia F Cornelius?

Not the best

Very peculiar diagnosis. My usual dermatologist was not available so I agreed to see her. Bad decision. Off the bat, once she found out who my previous dermatoligist was I could tell there was some type of rivalry there! She went as far to suggest for me to use retinA!!! On my skin!!!! Omg I would have suffered if I did that and I was sooooo surprised. I refused and asked her to simply refill my usual prescription my normal doctor prescribes. If it's not broken why change it? She was annoyed with me but complied. I will never ever see this person again.