Dr. Tutse D Tonwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tutse D Tonwe?

Yiu have to be able to wait at least an hour, which is well worth it

Long, long, long wait!!! Rude staff!!!

Dr. Tonwe is a great physician. He is humorous, caring and informed. I have no complaints with the actual doctors at this office, but the staff is absolutely terrible. They are rude, ignorant and always act as if they have better things to do. One woman who schedules follow up appointments acts as if she hates me every time I have to deal with her. I actually dread having to schedule a follow up. Every time I have an appointment here I always wait in excess of an hour to even see the doctors office. I have been here up to 3 hours and that is WITH A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. Walk in is even worse. Plan to spend the better part of your day here if you are walking in. And ALWAYS bring a book or some other means of entertainment if you do decide to come here.

The Good,the Bad and the Ugly

Even though the wait is long in the waiting area(glad they got tv's now)and the staff is not only ignorant but rude(that's why I try not to talk to them unless I have to), but to me Dr.Tonwe is the best doctor I've been to in a long time. I've been a patient of his for the last 10-years and I've had nothing but a good experience with him as a doctor.

Dr. Tutse D Tonwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, DE.