Dr. Tuukka A Ostenso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tuukka A Ostenso?

patient

I have had dr. OSTENSO as my primary care physician for many years and I am very confident in his care. He takes time to listen and follows through with the treatment plan that WE agree on. He has called me after hours and on weekends to check on my condition after tests come back from lab and includes my opinion and concerns in the treatment plan. Comunicates well. Considering the patient load he has I feel he is very thorough.

Praise!

Dr. Ostenso gave a thorough examination and was quite friendly in his approach.

Dr had cavalier attitude, spent time on the phone with someone discussing something that had nothing to do with me, tried to show knowledge about a subject that he knew nothing about. not a Dr I felt I could trust and would not want to see him again.

Dr. Tuukka A Ostenso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.