Dr. Tuvi Mendel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tuvi Mendel?

Excellent physician

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Mendel and his staff treated me like I was family. Very good bedside manner, will recommend him to others.

Go someplace else.

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Take my word, don't go to mendel. Don't be full of pain like I am.

The Go-to Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. Tuvi Mendel is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He first worked on me when I broke 5 bones in my foot and lower leg. He did an outstanding job and he brought my foot back to full functionality. He later did a reverse shoulder replacement on my left shoulder and again I am most satisfied and have excellent mobility in that shoulder. He is now treating my painful right knee which has the beginnings of arthritis. I appreciate his personal and thorough attention and recommend him to anyone who is having problems with their feet, knees or shoulders. He also has an excellent staff with whom he works very closely. Great team. JRP

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Without your follow up I would be in great pain, Thanks to you and your staff.

Does not listen to patient

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I had a full reversal shoulder replacement. I am not satisfied with the results

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I have had both my knees replaced by Dr. Mendel. And cant be more pleased with them. Thought doctor did a great job. Very happy.

Posted on December 11th, 2016

My foot is so incredibly painful. Nothing can be done. It's full of arthritis. It should not have been. But with failure to properly diagnose a many months long post op staph infection and multiple surgeries after, it became full of arthritis and miserable, painful, and terrible to live with. Why did you do this to me, tuvi!

Day after day after day after day

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Do you think of me as often as I am reminded of you, tuvi? Are you kept awake at night because of me, as i am of you? Do you go through your day and in most everything you do, with me in mind, as i do you? The CONSTANT PAIN you left me with is unforgettable because of your failure to properly diagnose. The PAIN and the PROBLEMS, it doesn't go away. It's with me day after day, after day, after day, after day, after day..............

Unbearable pain

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Why do i have to live with this pain, tuvi??!! Why day in and day out, because of what I think was your incompetency to properly treat my wound, did you leave me still in so much pain. It is unbearable. Why did you do this to me, tuvi!!??

mr.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

my ankles were terrible couldn't walk very long Know with both ankles replaced know no paine its wonderful what a great doctor ! i would recommend him to anyone . thank you dr. Mandel

WISH I HAD GONE ELSEWHERE

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Go elsewhere! Do NOT go to Mendel!! My opinions. Wish I had!

Mendelized

Posted on December 21st, 2015

I strongly suggest never go to mendel. We've sadly coined a phrase, being mendelized. That's not a good thing. I can barely live with the pain, the agony, and frustrations I feel he directly contributed to by failing to properly diagnose. I believe I am not the only one that has had had great and continued post op problems after mendel did surgery.