Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ty O Hanson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 11
I had four skin biopsies done in the office that were sent to pathology. I was not told they were sent out of state. My bill was almost $4000 just for reading the results. This did not include the fees for the biopsies or local PA's & nurses time. To add insult to injury, it took many months to even recieve a bill the local office. It messed up all of my out of pocket for the year. Needless to say, I am one unhappy patient who is planning to look else where for my skin care even if it means driving 200 miles to get it.
16 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Ty O Hanson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAberdeen Dermatology Associates, 201 S Lloyd St Ste E206, Aberdeen, SD
Dr. Ty O Hanson is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Aberdeen, SD.