Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ty R Vincent has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ty R Vincent has the following 27 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Family Planning
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ty R Vincent has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
After seeing one new doc in the valley & not taken seriously @ all or shown any empathy whatsoever, I sought out another opinion: Dr. Vincent. He took the necessary time to listen to what I had to share. He offered up his medical expertise & advice. He had labs done to rule out possible ailments. He was just very thorough & displayed the want to help me, to help me. He truly was born to be a doctor & I am grateful ~ Thanks, Ty!
After three years of being on perscriptions for Acid Reflux by other doctors, I decided to go to Dr Vincent from a recomendation. He instantly diagnosed me as Hypothyroid. All the symptoms made sense. I have been on Armorthyroid medication and it helps me alot. I am horible at taking pills so I am not as regular as I should be but I definately notice when I am not! That's my problem though. Thank You Dr Vincent for giving the right diagnosis!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTy R Vincent MD, 5000 E Shennum Dr, Wasilla, AK
Dr. Ty R Vincent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wasilla, AK.