Dr. Ty R Vincent Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ty R Vincent?

Best doctor I have ever had. He was the first one to listen to me and really make sense of what I was dealing with.

New to AK

After seeing one new doc in the valley & not taken seriously @ all or shown any empathy whatsoever, I sought out another opinion: Dr. Vincent. He took the necessary time to listen to what I had to share. He offered up his medical expertise & advice. He had labs done to rule out possible ailments. He was just very thorough & displayed the want to help me, to help me. He truly was born to be a doctor & I am grateful ~ Thanks, Ty!

Dr Vincent saved my life. I am forever grateful. If you feel like you are sick near death and no Dr is listening, HE WILL!!

Debbie

After three years of being on perscriptions for Acid Reflux by other doctors, I decided to go to Dr Vincent from a recomendation. He instantly diagnosed me as Hypothyroid. All the symptoms made sense. I have been on Armorthyroid medication and it helps me alot. I am horible at taking pills so I am not as regular as I should be but I definately notice when I am not! That's my problem though. Thank You Dr Vincent for giving the right diagnosis!

Delilah

I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent. He is very intelligent and personable. He has worked hard to help me with my very complicated illness. He does standard medical and holistic.