Dr. Tye J Ouzounian III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tye J Ouzounian III?

Everyone in the office was friendly, courteous, and professional. The doctor takes the time to makes sure that you understand everything that's going on with your specific case. I would definitely recommend him to anybody that has a problem with their foot or ankle

I appreciate the kind staff and accurate medical diagnosis. I am no longer in pain.

I appreciated the time the doctor took to explain my options and guiding me to a decision, that results of which, exceeded my expectations. At all times I felt comfortable with my procedure and the caring and the professional manner of the doctor and the staff.

The Doctor was right on target with my treatment and my foot has never felt better.

I suffered a severely broken toe and was referred to Dr. Ouzounian by my internist. I was and remain extremely pleased at the level of patience, professionalism, and expertise on the part of Dr. and his staff. Should a loved one or friend have the need, I would not hesitate to refer him or her to Dr. Ouzounian.

All doctor offices should work like this

I had about ten appointments with Dr. Ouzounian. For at least half of those appointments I never sat down in the waiting room - they took me right into an exam room, where I usually waited less than five minutes for the doctor. Incredible! Even the times that I sat in the waiting room it was never for more than five minutes. The staff is very nice and professional. I never felt rushed by the doctor. He explained things very well and answered all my questions. Oh, and he made me better!

My surgery

From my first visit to Dr. Ouzounian's office in 2012 through the surgery on my leg and follow up visits, I enjoyed getting friendly and competent service from Dr. Ouzounian and his office staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Ouzounian to anyone who may need his services.

A very positive experience

Dr. Ouzounian was very conservative about operating and giving time for my foot to heal. After 4.5months I'm very happy with the results so far, and I understand it will still get better in time. The Office was never crowded, and the patients were not in the waiting room for long.

he is good and honest. In the eight years that I have know him, he has treated me very well.

very professional...great staff....highly recommended

Thank God for Dr. Ouzounian

I injured my foot pretty badly back in March. My primary doctor recommended Dr. O to me and I'm so grateful! Dr. O and his staff took excellent care of me the entire time. Thru my ups and downs, Dr . O made sure I was healing correctly. He always had my best interests in mind. I work on my feet 16 hours a day and was very concerned that I heal properly. Dr. O made sure that happened. I highly recommend him to anyone!!! He's one of the best!

Starting with my very first visit and continuing through 3 months of care, Dr. Ouzounian displayed superior skills--both as a physician and as well as a compassionate human being. I felt comfortable and in excellent hands throughout my treatment. I would recommend him to my family and friends and anyone else whose needs match his field of practice.