Dr. Tye Young Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tye Young?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Young is by far one of the best adult doctors I have ever been to. He is courteous and he has genuine concern AND he really wants to know what's going on so he can treat the problem not just the symptoms. I went in for several problems and before prescribing medication he sent me to a physical therapist to see if that would solve the problem. With my luck it wasn't the case. He prescribed medicine for pain and performedperformed about 6 different blood tests to cover everything also sent me to get an ultrasound done. Problems were found in both blood work and ultrasound but nothing definitive. When he didn't find anything definitive he didn't just push me out the door with a prescription saying, "I don't know what's wrong so have a good life." He has continued to see me and try to figure things out. I am moving out of state so I am sad I will be leaving his office. I'm very picky about my doctors and stylists, and he is by far the best Primary Care Doctor.

Posted on June 10th, 2016