Dr. Samuel T Bayles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel T Bayles?

Great Dr.

Dr. Bayles is great. He has helped with anything I've brought up during a visit. Things that I had been embarrassed to bring up before with others. Hopefully one day I will no longer need his services but until then I'm in great hands and that's a nice feeling knowing that.

great MD

good listener, made some great suggestions and i am feeling so much better!

Everyone in the office is very friendly and professional. I just wish it was less expensive

Excellent Dr.

This Dr. really knows his profession. Diagnosed my condition just by hearing my heart & pain. Works well with me on a professional level to help me get back on track with life & living. Nice to know there is a male Dr. with a kind hearing heart. Thank you Sir for helping me with my condition.

great.

really good experience. highly recommended.

great experience

not sure about the other review here but my experience couldn't have been more different. i have never had a doctor that is this easy to communicate with. i never have to wait to get in, he is very attentive, cares about how i am doing and has always been prompt about returning calls. i had one visit that was supposed to be a half hour but he ended up spending over an hour helping me with relaxation techniques. definitely the best psychiatrist i've ever had. the only semi-complaint i have is that his receptionist was a little abrupt on the phone. count me as a very pleased patient.

Prefers to Treat Through Email

dont know if it was just me but is doctor was totally unprofessional and would leave for months at a time with no back up. During my pregnancy he left for Iraq when I needed psychiatric treatment leaving me with no doctor. He would email me on and off (I guess when he felt like it?) for treatment. Then one day he up and decided to become professional and get an office with a staff, stopped responding to emails. I was postpartum and desperate for help. He basically refused to see me until he could fit me in and no longer treated throu email as he had for three years prior, just out of the blue. Never knew what to expect with this one.