Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph T Boone
Dr. Ralph T Boone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Boone is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph T Boone has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Back Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My experience with Dr boone wasn't horrible but it wasn't great. His bedside manner is atrocious but his skill seems pretty good. He fixed the worst issue with my back but if you have issues after 6 weeks he's doesn't give a sh*t. He'll push you off on another dr. Before I had surgery and was hurting so bad I was concerned about taking so much pain medicine he told me I wouldn't get additive. After taking 2 percocet 7.5 for months every 4 hours it's hard to just stop taking them. I went from that to 1 every 8 hours. Your body has a hard time adjusting. I swear I hurt worse when the percocet wore off. I don't think they throw pills at you but trying to come off that stuff is rough. I just felt like after the surgery he didn't want to hear about the pain issues I was still having.
Dr. Boone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. Ralph T Boone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, 6475 S Yale Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph T Boone in this video.
Dr. Ralph T Boone is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.