Dr. Tyler D Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyler D Goldberg?

Hip Replacement Consult

Exceptionally informative.

Thank you for helping my Mother!!!

My 86 year old mother had hip pain for the first time in her life and she has suffered with it since before Thanksgiving. She ended up in the hospital and because of her age, there didn't seem to be much we could do for her except manage the pain which is no way to live. She is completely independent, living on her own and owning her own business and still working full time. When this pain happened, she was misdiagnosed by another hospital and her pain went from walking with a cane, then a walker, then a wheelchair and then being transported to a different hospital all within one week. One of Dr. Goldberg's associates was on call at the hospital and talked to Goldberg about her case. Because we were able to get into seeing him and have her hip replaced without waiting months to do so, we were able to save her. Her condition was declining until we met Dr. Goldberg, and now she is thriving and hopes to be independent again in the near future. Thank you Dr. Goldberg for helping my mother. God bless you.

Dr Goldberg is a pompus arrogant man. I went into see him for bilateral hip pain. He looked at my xrays and told me that there is nothing wrong with my hips and quickly sent me out the door and refered me to a RA doctor. He told me if they can't help me then I should come back and then he will send me for a MRI. He did not assess me or touch me. When I asked for my medical records he dictated the wrong diagnosis and stated I was seen for Bilateral knee pain and I had full range of motion upon examing and referred to RA. I called them out on the false reports they re did my report and still said upon full examination nothing was found and refered to RA. He didn't even lay a hand on me to examine me. I wasn't even in his office for 10 minutes. I went to another Orthopedic and she listen to me and diagnosed me with Bilateral torn labrums. She sent me for a MRI and it came back both hips are torn. I am scheduled to have surgery and I don't have any Arthrist. Dr Goldberg did not listen or care about me at all. He saw that I didn't need a hip replacement and was quick to dismiss me and told me I had Rheumatory Arthristis. Too me it is all about the money, not the patient. I have never felt more less than a human than I did that day. For him to lie on my reports saying he did a full assessment and I had complete range of motion with out even touching me. So think really hard about going to him..bed side manner sucks. He doesn't deserve a 1 star.

excellent care

Highly recommend. Had total hip replacement and there were complications (though, not of his doing at all). He followed me closely for over a year to ensure my progress, while slow, was complete! Caring, thorough, thoughtful and skilled in newest techniques.

fantastic

Dr. Goldberg has performed 2 hip replacements for me and was incredibly thorough, professional and committed to making sure my outcome was as exceptional as possible.

I've had both total knee replacements and both total hip replacements. After a fall out of bath tub, I fractured my left femur and shattered left hip, which before was supposed to be okay. I not only survived, but thrived under his care. He is a caring physician and I encouraged friends to use him in this capacity. I can't say enough about him.

Dr. Goldberg was very professional and easy to talk to. He took his time and asked many questions. It was a pleasant visit and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Look no further!

All I can say is Dr. Goldberg is a wizard! I can't believe I waited so many years to have my knees replaced, but then again, I'm so glad that I waited until I found him! I had each knee replaced, 3 months apart and I feel like I have my life back. I was envisioning myself in a wheelchair, but now I am up and walking with no pain and the world is my playground again! The surgery was quick and precise. I had no pain. NO PAIN. His skill is what makes it this way. The technology he uses is extremely helpful and his desire to help is felt in every part of the process. I would trust him with my life. If you are trying to pick a surgeon, look no further. You have found the best!

This Dr is the Real Deal!

His professionalism and attentive gives him a 5 star in my books. Knee Replacement pain was only a 1 out of a 10, great care of he, staff n StDavid's N Austin Hospital!

I am very shocked by the unprofessional behavior I received from this health care establish. I pity any patients going to this doctor, especially if you need a medical clearance record.

Great surgeon

He is a very skilled surgeon. My knee replacement went perfectly, and I'm 77 years old!